FROM STRATEGY TO IMPLEMENTATION
MEASURABLE AND TRANSPARENT
Our activities are clear and transparent for our clients, and we determine the indicators of success together with them. We look at our work as self-realization, but we do not distance ourselves from the values our clients represent. As a member agency of the Hungarian Public Relations Association, we consider the ethical guidelines and the codes of ethics of the organization mandatory for us.
We deliver campaigns seamlessly worldwide
As a member of Convoy Network, our offices in London, Berlin, Boston, Los Angeles work closely with us. Like-minded sector specialist agencies that are committed to quality and share our approach.
Advice from senior people on the ground feeds into a consistent global strategy. We simplify the delivery of complex campaigns through centralized management and reporting. We focus on activity that adds value, to deliver exceptional results.
The Hungarian PR Association has honored our work with numerous awards in recent years. We won several Prizma awards on Kreatív's competitions, including PR-relationship of the Year and a Personal Branding special award - our agency is the only one in Hungary to be given the latter so far. In 2014 we were listed within the top 5 most awarded PR agencies in the country.
- Sándor Imre PR–Díj, 2016, shortlist – Public Relations for Luxottica
- Sándor Imre PR Award, 2015 – Communication of the market entry of Honor smartphones
- Sándor Imre PR Award, shortlist, 2015 – Communication of Barion e-money and payment gateway
- Kreatív Prizma Bronze Award, 2015 – Communication of the market entry of Honor smartphones
- Sándor Imre PR Award, 2014 – Reputation management for Sony Magyarország
- Sándor Imre PR Award, 2014 – Reputation management for G DATA Software AG
- Sándor Imre PR Award, 2014 – Personal branding campaign for actress Nikolett Fantoly
- Kreatív Prizma Personal Branding Special Award, 2014 – Personal branding campaign for actress Nikolett Fantoly
- Kreatív Prizma Silver Award, 2014 – G DATA Hungarian website and social media communication
- Sándor Imre PR Award, 2013 – Reputation management for G DATA Software AG
- Sándor Imre PR Award, 2012 – Reputation management for ESET Magyarország
- Golden Lollipop, II. place, 2011 – Alma Kaland educational flashgame for ESET Magyarország
- Kreatív Prizma, Special Award, 2011 – PR-relationship of the Year / ESET Magyarország
- Kreatív Prizma, Shortlist, 2011 – Wormbooth installation for ESET Magyarország számára
- Kreatív Prizma, Shortlist, 2011 – Research about internet security for ESET Magyarország
- Hipnózis Ad competition, shortlist, 2011 – "Idu Abim Daga" fake scam in Playboy
- Website of the Year, Special Award, 2010 – ESET.hu website
- Kreatív Prizma, Category winner, 2010 – Best social media solution
- Kreatív Prizma, Shortlist, 2010 – Reputation management for ESET Magyarország